- 🍳【9000W High Power Induction Burners】Equipped with 5 Booster burners including 2 bridge elements, the electric cooktop(220V-240V) has independent touch control panel. It could meet your diverse cooking needs at the same. Save time and energy.
- 🍝【Super Dual Heating Zones】The dual heating zones on both sides of the induction cooker are not only suitable for round cookwares but also for rectangular baking pans, which can meet different cooking needs, such as grilling a whole fish or steak.
- 🍰【Built-in Electric Burner】The hot plate can be built-in or free standing. Its surface is made of black glass, is smooth and stylish and easy to clean. The bottom of the induction cooker is equipped with an iron rust-proof bottom case and a high-quality cooling fan, which dissipates heat efficiently to increase its service life, providing you with a low-noise cooking environment.
- 🍄【Safe Protection & Timer】The induction cooktop is especially designed for safety, having various safety protection functions, such as child safe lock, automatic shut down protection and overheat protection. Set timer from 1 minute and up to 99 minutes, you can enjoy your leisure time.
- 🍧【Compatible For Magnetic Cookwares】This electric burner is compatible for induction ready cookware such as steel or cast iron, enameled iron, stainless steel, flat-bottom pan/pot. If “E0″code appears, it means that the pot body is not suitable and needs to be replaced with an iron pot.
30 Inch Electric Stove with 5 Burners
The dual cooking zones are not only suitable for round pans, but also for rectangular baking pans, which can meet different cooking needs, such as grilling a whole fish or steak.
In order to prevent children from touching the electric stovetop indiscriminately, you can press the child lock, and all the buttons cannot be used. Effectively protect the safety of your family.
The timer function ranges from 1 minute to 99 minutes and also includes safety switches for each cooking zone to ensure automatic shut off once the timer is done. So you can do other things while you’re cooking
There are no reviews yet.